Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Pokémon After Dark Christmas

Digidude: Digimon! Digivolve into Super Mega Pyromon!

Digichick: Wow! His digivolution was digitastic!

Digidude: Wanna see my digiwang?

Sorry about the mix up folks, now on with the show...

One happy Christmas Eve, the whole Pokémon gang was having a party at Ash's loooove pad. Otherwise known as his house. Everyone was there; Ash, Misty, Brock, Flint, Team Rocket, the guy they saw at the pokémon center with purple hair, and all the others!

Ash: (Drunk and naked on the living room table, swinging a bottle of whiskey) This one's for all the...the things...yah know... (Passes out)

Brock: Aww dammit. Ash passed out again.

Flint: I guess I'll have to drag him into the bedroom, lock the door, and "administer my treatment."

Misty: For some reason my ass hurt the last time you treated me.

Flint: It's totally inexplicable. (Whistles innocently)

Purple Haired Guy: Oh I think I feel faint! (Feigns passing out)

Flint: Oh nice try. Don't you think I'd notice it when you squirmed?

Misty: Wha?

Meanwhile, in the kitchen...

James: Oooh, Snapple!

Jesse: (Smacks James) Stop thinking about drinks! We need to figure out a way to steal Pikachu!

James: Why the hell were we invited anyway? We're his enemies!

Jesse: (Smacks James again)

Meanwhile, in Ash's bedroom...

[CENSORED]

Back in the living room...

Ash's Mom: Who wants cookies?!

Brock: I want cookies you hot sexy mama.

Ash's Mom: (Giggles) Oh, you.

Ash: (Yelling from bedroom) Hey, what the hell are you doing to my ass?!

Ash's Mom: (Giggling more) Looks like Ash had quite a surprise!

Ash: (Runs out of his room, tugging his pants on) Dear God! Good thing I woke up before he got started! Where's my shirt?

Brock: Well Ash, it's right up your-

Ash: (Runs at Brock, then stops suddenly. Slowly he puts his hand under his rear end and pulls a shirt out) I swear I am gonna kill Flint!

Brock: Fucking sick Ash. Get that the hell out of here!

Ash: (Casually tosses the shirt behind him as he walks away)

Jesse: (Runs in) Team Rocket is here to steal your Pika- (Shirt lands on her face)

Back in the kitchen...

Jesse: (Comes running in with the shirt on her face) Miyoiywoiehfvlwknvbbwiubgvk!!!

James: Is this some sort of sick joke?

Jesse: (Slowly peels the shirt off of her face and drops it on the floor) Ewwwwwwww!

James: Why are we celebrating Christmas anyway? Isn't this a Japanese show? Shouldn't we be worshipping our ancestors or something?

Jesse: (Smacks James)

Meanwhile, in Ash's room...

Misty: Heheh. Now I can find out all kinds of secrets about Ash without him knowing! What's this? A book of playstation games? (Flipping through the CD wallet) Twisted Metal 3, Final Fantasy 8, 5th Element... Good Lord! He's like some sort of video game masochist!

Ash: (Walks in) I forgot my...Hey! What are you doing?!

Misty: (Drops CD wallet) Uhh, nothing! Nothing at all!

Ash: Oh, ok. Hey do you know anything about computers? I need help installing Daikatana.

Misty: (Runs away screaming)

Ash: Heheh. That'll teach her to mess with my stuff.

In the living room...

Brock: (Drunk) So I says, man ass, goat ass, it's all the same in the end.

Ash's Mom: Right...

Ash: (Walking in) Heheh. Brock and his goats. When will he ever learn?

Brock: So then I says, hey, that's not a piña colada, that's my ass!

Ash's Mom: Ash, do something about him, honey.

Ash: C'mon Brock. We have a goat outside. A gooooaaat.

Brock: Yeah, yeah... (Passes out)

Ash: Not my intended solution, but effective nonetheless.

Purple Haired Guy: Am I the only sane person here?

Ash: Yes, yes you are.

Purple Haired Guy: I'm not even actually a character on this show! Argh! (Leaves)

Ash: I'm gonna go get a soda.

In the kitchen...

Ash: (Walks in) Umm, why have you guys been in the kitchen all night? And why are you wearing each others clothing?

James: Because Jesse likes it when we- (Smacked by Jesse) I mean, no reason!

Ash: You guys are some sick, sick fucks... (Grabs a coke and leaves)

Jesse: Think he's right?

James: N..no Mistress! Please don't hurt me!

Back in the living room...

Misty: Well this party sure died. Brock passed out. Team Rocket won't even leave the kitchen. (Sighs) Hey, where the hell is Flint?

Brock: (From Ash's room) Oh dear God! What are you doing to my ass? (Sounds of struggle are heard)

Ash's Mom: Oh dear...

Brock: (Pulling his pants up) There. I don't think he'll be getting any more ass tonight. God damn my brother is sick.

Ash: Hey Brock, have you seen Flint's dick anywhere around here? I can't seem to find it.

Brock: (Glaring)

Ash: Oh c'mon now. Where could it be? Oh yeah, right up Brock's ass! Hahahahaha!

Brock: That's not funny.

Misty: (Surpressing giggles, until she can't hold back) Hahahahaha!

Brock: Dammit, fuck this. (Leaves)

Ash: Aww damn. Now it's just you and my mom, Misty. Hey mom can you go away so Misty and I can "get close", you know, "make with the luvin'"?

Misty: Ash, eww! Bye! (Leaves)

Ash's Mom: Guess your little party is over Ash.

Ash: Guess so mom. But I learned a valuable lesson.

Ash's Mom: What's that, hon?

Ash: Never ever EVER pass out around Brock's brother. Ugh.

And so Ash's christmas party is over, or is it?

Flint: Oww, my hear hurts, where's that Ash boy?

(Demonic music) DA DA DA DA dum....

No comments:

Post a Comment