Sunday, April 3, 2011

Episode 04 - Repeating Gag

Caterpie evolves into Metapod.

Ash: Wow! Cool! Ok, into the pokéball.

Misty: (Sighs)

Ash: (Singing) I'm the greatest master! I'm the best master! Oh yeah! Great great great!

Misty: Where's my gun...

A mysterious samurai pops from the bushes and holds a sword to Ash's jugular.

Mysterious Samurai: Halt!

Ash: Who the hell are you?

Mysterious Samurai: I am called Cream of Sumyungi. You can just call me Mr. Cream.

Ash: You're here to rape my pokémon aren't you?!

Mr. Cream: I am no pokémon rapist! I am here to challenge you to a battle. Go Metapod!

Metapod flies out of the pokéball.

Ash: Oh yeah?! I have one too! Go Metapod!

Metapod flies out of the pokéball.

Misty: Ok, now you both have to close your eyes, spin three times, and walk for 5 seconds.

Ash: Uhhh, why?

Misty: That's the rule!

Mr. Cream: Ok...

Ash and Mr. Cream close their eyes, spin three times, and walk for 5 seconds.

Ash: Ugh, I feel dizzy!

Mr. Cream: Me too. Hey, which Metapod is mine?!

Ash: Let's see...this one is the strongest one, so it must be mine!

Mr. Cream: Bullshit!

Misty: I know how we can tell!

Ash and Mr. Cream: How?!

Misty: Mr. Cream, you say you are not a pokémon rapist, but would you please bend over?

Mr. Cream: (Sighs and bends over)

Misty: Ooh, nice ass!

Ash: Misty!

Misty: Ok ok, here, just call out its name.

Ash: Metapod come here! Here boy!

Metapod doesn't move, as it has no legs.

Ash: Well shit. Here, let's both just take one and not worry about it ok?

Mr. Cream: Alright fine.

Suddenly a swarm of Beedrill descend upon them.

Ash: Holy shit! Why are they attacking?

Mr. Cream: John Romero asked if they would model for Daikatana 2!

Misty: Dear God!

Mr. Cream grabs his metapod and runs.

Ash: Ahh, he'll be fine. Metapod, attack!

The beedrill fly off with Metapod.

Ash: Shit!

Misty: Ash, c'mon! Run!

They all run away to a cave.

Meanwhile...

Romero: Have you brought me the Metapod?

Beedrill: Yes sir!

Romero: Excellent! All is going according to plan! I will destroy the first person shooter gaming market with Daikatana 2! Daikatana wasn't bad enough, I must make it worse! Shit, I better order more green lights for the cutscenes.

Beedrill: Make Metapod easy, but take twenty minutes to kill, and make his death necessary to proceed through the game!

Romero: Yes! Bwahahahahaha!

Back with our "heroes"...

Ash: I can't believe I left Metapod! We must rescue him!

Misty: Ash, no!

Mr. Cream: You can never defeat John Romero! He is...like a monster! Once good, his heart is now the blackest evil in existence!

Ash: Romero will not win! I must be the only pure evil! My evil ambitions shall be realized! Bwahahahahaha!

Misty: He's delusional.

Mr. Cream: I know.

Ash: Shut up! I'm going, stay behind if you like.

Misty: With pleasure.

Ash runs into the forest in search of Metapod, only to be caught in a trap hole in the ground!

Ash: Shit! Who put this here?!

Suddenly the beedrill descend upon him and sting him until he is unconscious.

Ash wakes up in a small clearing in the forest, tied to a tree.

Ash: What the hell?! Where am I?

Suddenly Romero appears.

Romero: Oh hello. I am making a sequel to the incredible FPS Daikatana. And you will model as a new character, he will be called... CAPTAIN FIDDLESTICKS!

Ash: Dear God no!

Romero pulls out some cameras and PC.

Romero: Let's get started shall we? Bwahahahaha!

Ash: Ahhhhhhhh!

Back with the other two "heroes"...

Mr. Cream: I'm telling you Misty, this won't work!

Misty: Sure it will! All I have to do is get Romero to thing he's going to get to score with me, and then I shove this (Pulls out a normal looking dildo) up his ass!

Mr. Cream: And what if he likes it?

Misty: That's why I have this! (Pulls out a remote control with a button and presses the button, causing a series of spikes to emerge from the end of the dildo)

Mr. Cream: Ouch! Alright, if you think it will work...

Back at Romero's clearing...

Ash: Nooo! Help!

Romero: Your model is almost complete! Bwahahaha!

Suddenly Misty appears.

Misty: Ooh, Mr. Romero, you're so hot and sexy! Will you do me, please?!

Romero is naked faster than Misty knew possible, and tries to go down on Misty.

Misty shoves the dildo in.

Romero: Agh, ooh! Kinky!

Misty presses the button.

Romero: Ahhh! Ahh, ahh, ahhh, ohh yeah baby! Oh God yes!

Misty: Oh my God you like that?!

Mr. Cream: Time for plan B!

Mr. Cream runs out of the woods and rams a pike through Romero's skull.

Misty: Now why didn't I think of that?

Mr. Cream: Because you're a dumb bitch.

Misty: Shut the hell up!

Ash: Hahahaha! Hey untie me dammit!

Mr. Cream unties Ash.

Ash: Hey my Metapod is by that tree! Kick ass!

Mr. Cream slips with the pike and cuts the Metapod open.

Ash: God dammit! You killed it!

Mr. Cream: No I didn't! Look!

A butterfree emerges from the metapod shell.

Ash: Alright! A butterfree!

Suddenly the swarm of beedrill arrive.

Beedrill: Oh my God! You killed Romero! You bastards! We will kill you all!

Ash: Butterfree, do your, ummm, oh God dammit...

Misty: Ash use the stun spore!

Ash: Right! Butterfree, stun spore!

Butterfree does stun spore, and kills all of the beedrill.

Mr. Cream: Why did stun spore kill them?

Ash: I dunno, but I like it!

Mr. Cream: Well Ash, it's been fun, but I must leave. Perhaps we'll battle again someday. But right now I have a lot of dick to suck, so bye! (Runs off)

Ash: Did he just say that...

Misty: ...he had a lot of dick to suck?

And so ends another wacky adventure! What will happen next time?! Wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment