Sunday, April 3, 2011

Episode 05 - Platonic love for a brother, or insest? You decide.

Ash and Misty finally happen across Pewter city after a long journey.

Ash: My dark ambitions shall be realized!

Misty: Hey, a giant rock!

Ash: Umm, Misty, are rocks usually brown and *sniff* *sniff* stinky?

Misty: Sure they are! (Sits down with a squish)

Man: Excuse me, but you're sitting on my merchandise.

Ash: Merchandise?

Man: That's right. These are souveneirs!

Misty: What are they? (Patting the surface of the "rock")

Man: Onix droppings.

Misty screams and passes out.

Ash: So who are you?

Man: I'm Flint. I'm not Brock's father I swear!

Ash: What?

Flint: Brock is the gym leader here. You'll have to defeat him and seven others to get into the Pokemon League.

Ash: And you're his father?

Flint: No! No! I swear that was just a one night stand!

Pikachu: Pika... (What an ass...)

Misty wakes up.

Misty: Droppings?! Ewwww. Why would anyone buy them?

Flint: Now you know why I am dressed like a bum. Nobody does.

Later, at the local Pokemon gym...

Ash: I'm here to challenge you Brock!

The doors slam open.

Brock: You can never win. I'm saying this without knowing anything about you. It shows that I am absolutely confident of my ability to defeat any opponent. Doesn't that make me cool?

Misty: Ahh! Pikachu!

Pikachu is humping Misty's leg.

Ash: No! Bad Pikachu! (Sprays pikachu with a water bottle)

Pikachu: Pika! (Bah!)

Brock: Hahaha. Your pokémon is poorly trained. I can tell because it likes to hump. That makes no sense, but that's what makes me cool.

Ash: Pikachu go!

Pikachu: Pika!

Brock: Graveler go!

Graveler falls on Pikachu, instantly winning the battle.

Ash: Noooooo! How can he serve my dark ambitions now?!

Brock: Hahaha! You'll never beat me!

Ash: I'll be back!

Outside of the gym...

Ash: Dammit! How can I beat him?

Flint: I think I can help you. But first let me tell you about Brock.

Ash: I don't care.

Flint: Shut up and listen. A long time ago, his good for nothing father...

Ash: You mean you?

Flint: No! His father ran out on him, leaving his mother to take care of the entire family.

Ash: Wow you're a really shitty father!

Flint: It wasn't me dammit! After a while the mother died of an illness, and now Brock takes care of all of his siblings.

Ash: I mean god damn, how could you do something so horrible?

Flint: How many times do I have to say it?! I'm not Brock's father!

Ash: Riiiiiiight. Anyway, how can I beat him?

Flint: Come with me.

Later, by a hydroelectric plant...

Ash: I don't know if I should trust the advice of a man who abandoned his family.

Flint: It wasn't me! Anyway, all you have to do is hook Pikachu up to the generator and push the mill with your feet and you'll be set!

Ash: Ok! (Does so.)

Pikachu: Pika! Pika!

Ash: Be strong Pikachu! This is for your own good!

Misty: You know Ash, you could borrow some of my pokémon and win easily! (Translation: You know Ash, you can do me anytime!)

Ash: I don't need your help! (Translation: I'm gay.)

Misty: Fine! (Translation: I'll just take care of myself in the bathroom!) (Storms off)

A huge portal opens up above the plant. Four people fall off.

Quinn: How long are we on this world?

Wade: 2 seconds!

Professor: Well lets go!

Another portal opens up, and they all jump in. The portal then disappears.

Ash: (Stares in utter shock.) What the hell?

Flint: Oh that's nothing. He's almost charged up!

Ash: Quiet child abuser!

Later at Brock's gym...

Ash: I'm baa-aack!

Brock: Come to lose again?! Your pikachu is crap!

Ash: We'll see! Pikachu go!

Brock: Graveler go!

Pikachu shocks it to death before it even leaves the pokéball.

Brock: Your pikachu is stronger than it was before. But I have an even stronger pokémon that could beat it easily. I mean, I don't even have to try with this one. It's so powerful that it's a joke to think about the Pikachu even hurting it! I mean really it's...

Ash: Just use it already!

Brock: Onix, go!

A giant Onix appears.

Ash: Pikachu, uhh, do the thing, that the electricity gave you. The thing, damn you, the thing!

Pikachu dances.

Ash: No you idiot, shock it!

Pikachu shocks Onix, but to no avail.

Water from a mysterious source covers Onix.

Pikachu shocks it again, and defeats it.

Brock: Ok Ash, you win. Here's the badge. But I can't come with you. My good for nothing father left me to take care of all my siblings.

Flint: (From somewhere far away) I'm not your father dammit!

Brock: Riiiight.

Flint: (Walks in) I'm actually your much older brother.

Brock: ...brother?!

Flint: Yeah, but I'll take care of the kids from now on. You go ahead.

Brock: Thanks da-I mean brother!

They hug. Flint pops a stiffy.

Brock: Uhhh, I gotta go now...

Flint: Why?

Brock: Uhhh, a... really... good reason. C'mon Ash.

Brock drags Ash away into the sunset, away from Flint and "little Flint".

No comments:

Post a Comment